Job #: 7106
Title: Field Information Systems Technician
Job Location: Farmington, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Reimbursed for travel and cellphone
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Amazing opportunity with one of the top rated places to work in CT. They are a progressive, prominent healthcare organization that has a great reputation among their peers, employees, and patients. Creating a positive work environment you would be working independently for a dynamic team. Great benefits, career growth, and compensation. JOB DESCRIPTION
Perform routine technical support tasks such as installing new hardware, re-imaging systems, replicating software images, and installing software. Travel to remote offices for maintenance and installation of networking computer systems. Provide technical training to remote users. This is an independent role that will be on-call about every 6 weeks; salaried position with mileage reimbursement, cellphone, and overtime opportunities when on call.
- Maintain and install printers.
- Setup new computers including connecting keyboard, mouse and monitor to PC, checking for proper operation and installation of software.
- Investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems.
- Test and document software and hardware to evaluate ease of use.
- Provide software application support to end users via telephone or on-site.
- Identify and inventory supplies needed to support daily activities and report to the Network Administrator.
- Document and maintain network diagrams of remote sites.
- Write and/or revise user training manuals and procedures.
- Train users on software and hardware on-site or at remote locations.
- Provide good written and oral communication skills.
- Perform related duties as may be required.Key
ServicePro Help Desk ticketing/tracking system.
- Windows 7
- Mac IOS
- Ghost Imaging Technology
- MS System Center
- Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server
- Active Directory
- MS Office 2010
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5
- Dell Desktop/Laptops
- HP and Savin Printers
Certifications: CompTIA A+
How to Apply: