Job #: 7107
Title: Director of Operations
Job Location: Lansdale, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $170,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
preference for PA, DE, MD, NJ, NY
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic global capital equipment manufacturer seeking Director of Operations. Will hold total P&L responsibility including strategy, production operations, engineering, quality, safety and health for multiple plant operation. This position is directly accountable for achieving objectives for growth, profitability, quality and customer satisfaction. Seeking hands on leader who enjoys being out on the plant floor as much as the board room. Will be groomed for Chief Operations Officer as role expands. JOB DESCRIPTION
This stable growing process equipment manufacturer is a provider of complex custom engineering solutions for global customers. They provide top notch technical solutions, products, service & support.
Seeking a high energy, strategic, innovative Director of Operations. We need a strong leader who can manage and direct operations globally, holding P&L responsibility and setting strategic vision, mission and overall direction as they continue to grow.
Essential Job Functions:
- Overall P&L Ownership: Achieve revenue, profit, and financial targets set for the business. Manage revenue and cost. Continue efforts to harmonize functional teams internally as well as acquisitions, enhancing capabilities to meet growth targets.
- Operational Excellence: Develop and provide leadership to the leadership team to drive efficiency, working capital management, and financial success. Emphasis is on customer satisfaction (quality, cost, delivery, order turn around) through a sense of urgency, communication, teamwork, and solid execution. Lead and support the development of facility employees and facility succession planning activities. Leverage global capabilities to decrease production and supply management costs.
- Drive continuous improvement in a made to order engineered product environment.
- Bachelor`s Degree required (technical capacity desired; Mechanical, Electrical OR Sales, Marketing, Business). Advanced degree strongly preferred. Excellent working knowledge of manufacturing processes and general management principles.
- 15 - 25+ years of experience, working with teams designing and building process equipment (tanks, pressure vessels, piping, consult systems) OR SIMILAR operations focused on process industries.
- Must have 10+ years in a senior leadership role
- Strong record of accomplishment of continuous improvement in operational performance, lean six sigma, and overall operational effectiveness
- Attention to quality in all initiatives
- Driven for results, increasing productivity, get-it-done attitude, solid communications and urgency
- Embraces the Global Operations Organization Culture
- Creativity in organizational approaches to engineering solutions/issues
- Experience with new technologies and approaches in the field
- The ability to relate well and establish credibility with senior leadership.
- Growth mindset; M&A, investing products/markets to meet goals
- Talent Management; thoughtful staffing, comfort leading, development
- Executive Impact; hold well under fire, maturity, provides clarity - ability drive change, while keeping integrity of the organization intact and respecting tenured employees
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: