Job #: 7113
Title: PROCESS ENGINEER - NEW PLANT START UP
Job Location: Birmingham, Alabama - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Tier I or Tier II Interior Trim (Soft or Hard)
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A World Class Tier I automotive supplier has an immediate need to fill their position of Process Engineer for their Green Field plant start up located just southwest of Birmingham, AL. The successful candidate must have experience working within the Tier Automotive Interior arena as either Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Plastics Assembly Engineer, or Assembly Egnineer responsible for new process development. JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Process Engineer
Reports To: Program Engineering Manager
- Investigate and develop alternate materials and processes utilizing existing capital. Establish proper engineering methods for processing materials to the new equipment and process flows, process capabilities and initial prototypes runs when required.
- Prepare budgets and track performance based on projects involving either equipment, materials and or labor contents.
- Lead the company in the development of new process methods, new equipment and tooling.
- Support new business quotes.
- Lead product / program transition with current plant engineering.
- Administer general departmental functions including department meetings, team building, and the development and on-going continual improvement of the department procedures and instructions.
- Prepare and issue initial release documentation to authorized tooling and procurement action for all assigned products.
- Identify developmental training needs and establishes work plans with employees based on new processes, equipment and materials.
- Ensure open lines of communication with Operating Divisions and the OEM customer.
- Participate in launch activities of Interiors manufacturing facilities and/or OEM plants.
- Document all activities as required.
- Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.
- Bachelors degree in technical engineering field preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
3 years minimum in field.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: