Job #: 7148
Title: LIMS Administrator
Job Location: Longmont, Colorado - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Hiring Manager told me the following: "We of course use LabVantage LIMS, however, I had seen that a very talented LabWare LIMS Admin (strong scientific skills and experience in building Master Data / Test Methods) can pretty easily make the transition." JOB DESCRIPTION
SUMMARY: Configure and Administer the LIMS system. Provide training and ongoing technical support to staff in their use and understanding of the LIMS System.
- BS/BA degree in a science discipline
- 2 years lab experience, ideally in a GMP regulated environment
REPORTING: Reports to the Analytical Services or QC department.
- Assist in the design, evaluation, configuration, testing, implementation, and validation of LIMS
- Manage critical data and metadata within LIMS (including but not limited to specifications, protocols, test methods, storage locations, equipment, utility testing schedules, and stability protocols)
- Work with IT, the LIMS Vendor, and System Administrators to troubleshoot/resolve application and end user issues
- Provide training to end users on the use of LIMS
- Develop and maintain application and training documentation
- Develop, execute, and document test plans
- Identify gaps in the LIMS solutions and support, and find/implement innovative workflow solutions
Non-specific responsibilities to this position
- Know and adhere to Core Values, GxP rules and regulations
- Know and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Responsible for ensuring that information security is carried out while performing day-to-day functions, duties and tasks.
- Access, use, and safeguard sensitive, valuable, or critical proprietary information in a reliable manner to ensure company and information security.
- Access, use, and safeguard company information systems in a reliable manner to ensure security
- Laboratory experience in Analytical Chemistry, Process Synthesis, Pharmaceutics, and/or Microbiology.
- Experience with LabVantage LIMS
- Experience preferred in FDA Pharma environment, 21 CFR part 11, GMP, GLP.
- Strong computer skills
- Skilled at writing technical documentation
- Has strong grasp/knowledge of laboratory processes
- Is knowledgeable of USP, EP, FDA and ICH requirements as they apply to production of raw materials, intermediates, drug substance, and drug product.
How to Apply: