Job #: 7180
Title: Vice President, Compliance Audit
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, the leading global financial services firm, is looking for an experienced auditor to provide audit support to corporate Compliance activities and regulations requirements. This positon will cover Dodd-Frank OTC derivatives and Volker initiatives by assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of the control environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Lead, plan, and report audits to produce quality deliverables for key departments.
- Oversee the evaluation and testing of management controls to ensure adequacy and effectiveness.
- Provide a detailed overview of the control environment though audit findings.
- Partner with management on audit findings to identify key opportunities for design improvements of the corporate controls.
- Spearhead the implementation of a continuous auditing program for specific areas.
- Monitor crucial benchmarks to identify and control Compliance issues.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA and CPA preferred.
- 8+ years experience of Compliance in Corporate or Investment Banking. Audit or risk background highly preferred.
- Strong background in Corporate or Investment banking industry with knowledge of products and operations.
- High audit expereince including best practices, risk assessments, and internal control methods.
- Excellent analytical skills to operate strategically.
How to Apply: