Job #: 7244
Title: Epic Ambulatory//Beacon Analyst
Job Location: California City, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: - Epic Ambulatory/Beacon Analyst
Duration: 9 Months.
Employment Type: -
- Contract - Start date ASAP
- Responsible for all Epic build, design, testing and validation of Epic changes needed for Enterprise implementation of Clinic Administered Meds (CAM) part of Epic Reset project.
- Proficient with Epic Ambulatory and Beacon build, experience with EMR implementation in a large hospital system, preferred Ambulatory and Beacon implementation experience.
- Interacting with various customer in clinical and technical settings.
- Must have experience with Ambulatory oncology workflows and Beacon workflow both Oncology and non-oncology.
- Must be Epic Ambulatory and/or Beacon certified with build experience.
- Experience in Epic Ambulatory and Beacon Module build
- EMR implementation in a large hospital system setting
- Excellent customer skill
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: