Job #: 7261
Title: Manager - Home Health
Job Location: La Jolla, California - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Quarterly Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Homcare Manager is both Sales and Management of a home health branch. When assigned, assumes 24-hour accountability and responsibility for Home Health census. Manager prepares a sales strategy for the branch office, initiates contact with existing and potential Healthcare Facilities in order to sell home health services. Manager is responsible for successfully managing the complete operations of a branch office and growing the sales volume. The Home Health Manager serves as the leader for the branch office and is responsible for client satisfaction, account revenue/growth, professional development of the office staff and overall business profitability.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clinical/education knowledge to staff, patients, and families
- Frequently travels locally within a reasonable proximity of the office to visit client sites and client facilities.
- Manages the fiduciary relationships within the office, including pricing, margins, overhead, expenses,etc.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of the branch level internal employees.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and serves as a role model to staff at all times.
- Identifies discharge planning needs when applicable.
- Works with the Clinical Director to ensure optimal clinical outcomes for all clients.
Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or related area is strongly preferred.
Minimum of one year home care experience within the last two years.
Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong Critical thinking skills and flexibility are required for success in role
Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and proprietarycomputer programs.
Ability to travel within assigned geographic region/area to attend sales calls and visits to clients.
Occasional travel to off-site company sponsored meetings and events.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: