Job #: 7228
Title: Crisis Manager (Financial Services experience required)
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Crisis Manager (Financial Services experience required) will asssit the Crisis Management Executive and contributes to the overall quality of business continuity by proactively partnering and educating line of business unit administrators and external public safety agencies to prepare for, manage, and recover from emergencies or disruptions that impact the client banks employees, assets, business operations, technology, vendor affairs, or reputation.
Financial services industry experience is required. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintains Crisis Management Plan.
- Identifies enrichments to the Crisis Management Program and processes as necessary.
- Detects and tracks action items resulting from testing and live events.
- Understands the information technology operations of the client bank including hardware, software, redundancy, information security, and the control environment.
- Consults with the CM Executive on program enhancements and efficiencies.
- Constructs and assists in execution of test plans as related to Crisis Management and safeguarding tests are conducted according to the test plan.
- Monitors the environment for trending incident categories and potential disruptive events.
- Advises the CM Executive on the status of trending incident types and risk monitoring.
- Upholds positive relationships with internal and external participants to back the Crisis Management Program and possible recovery efforts.
- Offers periodic reports to the CM Executive about the status of the Crisis Management Plan(s) and post-event action matters.
- Understanding of Business Continuity frameworks and philosophies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel data management techniques for analysis and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Capacity to proactively monitor potentially impactful events and facilitate related mitigation and recovery efforts.
- Aptitude to comfortably provide command and control to client bank employees of all levels during an emergency or disruption.
- Capacity to respond to events in evenings and on weekends including participation in an on-call rotation.
- Five or more years professional or military experience in Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and/or Emergency Management
- Four years previous experience with financial services.
- Three or more previous work experience preparing deliverables for management committees and line of business unit managers ideal.
- Professional certification in a related discipline CBCP, CBCI, and other relevant certifications preferred.
How to Apply: