Job #: 7232
Title: Commercial Credit Officer
Job Location: Olathe, Kansas - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Credit Officer - Opportunity Overview:
This position will be responsible for overall administration and technical support of the banks loan and credit administration systems. The individual will ensure various systems (I.e. the client banks credit system, CRM, computing and core systems) are providing the necessary functionality to support the commercial loan credit memo and documentation process. JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial Credit Officer - Description:
- Answerable for the overall system configuration, parameter setting and user administration rights for all systems used in the Lending and Credit Administration Department.
- Meet with division heads and other bank team members to comprehend systems and training needs for both new and existing users.
- Handle annual vendor management reviews, system compliance, system upgrades, interface upgrades & testing and performance issues.
- Generate reports needed by the business unit to support management and compliance.
- Answerable for educating users and driving adoption through understanding business needs.
- Partner closely with the corresponding division, vendor and internal resources to develop and provide solutions. Assist in creating process augmentations to provide efficiency to streamline business processes.
- Create training material that reflects a balance of system processes and Bank practices.
- Supports users with system training, support and configuration requests.
- Create innovative templates for various software programs as needed.
- 5 or more years of experience in commercial lending or commercial loan credit exposure is preferred.
- High level of computer and software skills with an understanding of data management systems that is both conceptual and practical is mandatory.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 4 or more years of experience working with banking systems and loan processing systems is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow the individual to effectively interact with both internal and external contacts.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: