Job #: 7235
Title: Senior Commercial Credit Officer
Job Location: Saint Joseph, Missouri - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Commercial Credit Officer:
Our client bank is seeking an S.V.P. or V.P. level Senior Credit Officer candidate for their new regional office located in St. Louis.
The canddiate will provide guidance and leadership to other Operational staff, Credit Analysts, Lenders, etc. Provide credit review and evaluation for assigned commercial borrowers in support of Banks credit activities. Safeguard credit compliance with the client banks regulatory credit specifications. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Partners closely with Lenders (Commercial and Consumer) to review and evaluate projected new and renewal extensions of credit for commercial borrowers paying specific attention to the quality and analysis of the credit presented.
- Approve proposed extensions of credit within authorized loan limits.
- Develop, through a cooperative effort with bank loan officers, alternative strategies to address unusually complex or problematic lending situations.
- Prepare transaction summaries for extensions of credit requiring approval by banks board of directors (Credit Committee).
- Follow past due loans for ultimate repayment and assist in managing problem loan situations.
- Update monthly watch list report for assigned portfolio and safeguard accurate risk ratings.
- Work as a resource and mentor to other employees. As a mentor, the indispensable trait expected is the willingness to share experience, convey wisdom and knowledge to others related to an assortment of lending and/or credit/work-related situations.
- Deliver guidance and leadership to new Credit Administrators to safeguard they rapidly become acclimated to the banks culture and the specific job function.
- Provide ongoing support when required to assist with the documentation of multifaceted loan transactions and/or perform quality control reviews of loan files and/or loan documents.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior staff within various Lending Teams.
1. Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, and/or related disciplines.
2. 5+ or more years of banking or financial experience, with 3 (three) or more years experience in commercial and consumer loan documentation.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: