Job #: 7236
Title: Senior Credit Administrator (Banking Required)
Job Location: Louisville, Kentucky - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Chief focus of this role is to provide total bank Commercial and CRE portfolio and loan servicing. Responsibilities will include commercial and consumer file creation and maintenance (permanent hard copy as well electronic copy), filing the proper documentation for collateral security (including but limited to; UCC, mortgages, liens, etc.), and managing the client banks internal tickler reports.
More experienced candidates may be considered for additional responsibilities/tasks not listed above. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Keeps executive leadership abreast of documentation exceptions.
- Initiate engagement and acceptance letters for appraisals and environmental reports.
- Complete regulatory due diligence to validate information required for documentation; obtain and/or complete a thorough review of corporate and collateral documentation, (i.e., certificates of existence, flood determinations, appraisals, lien searches, title searches/commitment to check for accuracy, completeness and compliance with loan approval guidelines and internal policies).
- Conduct a pre-funding review checklist to ensure accuracy of loan presentation to loan documentation, as well the notation of exceptions as they relate to policy and procedure.
- Set up and maintain all borrower legal and electronic files following established bank standards.
- Electronic File Administration; safeguard protocols for electronic file set up and maintenance is adhered to. Including working with lenders and to ensure e-files are audit ready always.
- Provides backing for implementation of annual portfolio audit.
- Print and mail payment notices to clients.
- Ensure daily balancing of internal loan accounts and general ledgers in addition to the research and clearing of any outages/discrepancies.
- Retains accurate notes and ticklers to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements.
- Releases titles, collateral and insurance interests.
- Calculates and formulates payoff statements and re-conveyances.
- Ensure the final title policy is received and review for accuracy.
- Assures insurance and licensing requirements are met.
- Aids with on-going customer required financial reporting. Makes ongoing client compliance reporting.
- Partners with lenders to assure that financial statements, spread and credit notes are properly filed or documented.
- Identify, input and maintain outstanding tickler items to ensure follow-up items are being reported, tracked and resolved properly.
- Comply with bank regulations; maintain above average performance in all areas of compliance
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the laws and regulations that apply to loans and loan documentation
- Effective/robust written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness and above average customer service to external/internal customers
- Robust Analytical Skills
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, quantitative analysis, mathematics, statistics, OR related disciplines.
- 3 or more years of banking or financial experience, with two or more years experience in commercial and/or consumer loan documentation.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: