Job #: 7237
Title: Credit Risk Analysis Specialist
Job Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Supports bank employees at various levels in the compiling analysis of due diligence materials required of each loan documentation process. JOB DESCRIPTION
Credit Risk Analysis Specialist
Tasked with supporting Risk Analytics and Risk Management by providing operational controls and oversight of credit risk data quality supporting Basel regulatory rules. Tracking, escalation and remediation of issues impacting data quality and reporting in relation to DFAST regulations.
Accountable for performing more complex analysis and is engaged in the development of data. Coordinates the production of performance reports for Senior Leadership. Reviews and analyzes trends and recommends strategies. May participate in or develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment.
- Contribution in the testing and implementation of initiatives impacting close-out netting reference data.
- Monitoring and maintenance of data used in the calculation of exposure
- Business partners include but are not limited to Risk Control and Analytic Partners, Wholesale Credit and Risk, Capital
Skills & Knowledge -
- 3 + years applicable and relatable Knowledge as defined above
- Bachelor level work Knowledge gained in an Investment Bank or Finance environment.
- Majors Considered: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, and Information Systems with a Business concentration.
- Programming Knowledge such as SAS, SQL or Micro Strategy and Master`s Degree or large data Knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge in Finance, Credit Risk, Data Reporting.
- 3 + years Knowledge in reporting metrics to management and 2+ years Knowledge in data analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point is required.
Other Requirements -
- Must be proactive, highly motivated and be able to encourage confidence and results with the wider team.
- Robust analytical skills combined with problem solving capabilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to multitask and see the issues holistically in a fast-paced atmosphere.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: