Job #: 7221
Title: SQL Server Applications DBA
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great company with JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-time position, great benefits. Four year degree absolutely required.
Must have claims/ financial/ pharmacy experience.
- Designing and creating the relational and multidimensional database objects (source marts, subject area marts, tables, views and indexes), for maintaining the data layer environment (security, recovery & optimization), and for ensuring the database layer access and logic performs efficiently.
- Will work with the data architects to support/develop the logical data layers supporting the enterprise data strategy and the analytic needs of the organization. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree absolutely required
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and/or analytics platforms
- 2+ years of healthcare data experience
- Technology needed:
- MS SQL Server,
- ETL scripting
- relational and multi-dimensional data warehousing
- data, or validation practices and techniques
- JAD sessions
- product documentation
- Data warehousing experience in the healthcare delivery or health insurance industries
- Experience in other industries (e.g., retail, social media, and financial services) will also be considered.
- Designing and developing large, complex, relational or multidimensional data warehouses
- Application Lifecycle Management, leveraging Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar products.
- 2+ years of healthcare information systems experience.
- Understanding of HIPAA and other applicable statutes or regulations concerning patient privacy and appropriate use and sharing of healthcare data is preferred.
- Epic Clarity Certification
- Microsoft Database Development Certification
- Microsoft MCSM/ MCSE Certification
How to Apply: