Job #: 7311
Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing provider of infrastructure engineering, consulting and project management services is seeking a seasoned Project Manager with seven or more years of diversified oil & gas industry experience to help develop and manage various aspects of complex projects. This firm has experienced explosive growth in the last 5 years. If you seek a stable organization that can offer you not only interesting assignments but also excellent salary and an exceptional benefits package then this opportunity will appeal to you.Identify and review deliverables and the timing of these deliverables JOB DESCRIPTION
- Review and approve the project schedule, ensuring that key milestones are identified
- Review project scopes, designs, construction specifications and cost estimates
- Oversee subordinate performance and provide appropriate coaching and documentation of performance.
- Deliver the project at the sanctioned cost, schedule and performance criteria
- Utilize a system of high quality contract administration with suitable checks and balances
- Meeting Minutes
- Drawing Log
- Change Requests/Change Orders
- Correspondence Log
- Estimate developments
- Monitor contractor and supplier performance and act quickly on underperformance
- Ensure the application of relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental policies on all project activities. Promote a strong safety culture on project and functional teams, and work undertaken by contractors and suppliers
- Assist in managing project activities from project conception through planning, design, and construction.
- Ensure the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with regulations and within established standards and other project management parameters.
- Review applications and drawings required to achieve permits.
- Understand CAD capabilities to perform drafting and design of projects. Review model prepared by Drafter/Designer.
- Discuss key engineering issues and considerations relative to projects.
- Explains industry and organizational best engineering practices and their rationale.
- Describes engineering experience regarding relationships, inter-dependencies and integration.
- Organized use of Microsoft Excel
- Effective understanding of Project Schedules
- Effective knowledge of CAD program capabilities
- Ability to direct work of subordinates complete assigned projects.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (DOT 195, DOT 192, ASME, PHMSA, DEP, etc.)
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: