Job #: 7417
Title: Clinical lab Scientist
Job Location: Sidney, Montana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Medical Laboratory Technician(CLT) or Medical Technologist (CLS) JOB DESCRIPTION
Employment Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 13 weeks
Location: Sidney, MT
assists with specialized procedures. They perform and monitor QC and patient samples, attends in-services, records problems and monitors abnormalities, notifying manager or pathologist of problems.
Duties and responsibilities: -
- performs, evaluates and repeats patient samples and controls as necessary and checks patient abnormal and panic values as required
- successfully performs proficiencies, including State Dept of Heath, CAP, or In-house surveys
- completes paperwork and notifies physician per department protocol and runs calibration and linearity checks as required
- performs routine and unscheduled maintenance on analyzers and completes and monitors preventative maintenance
- documents any maintenance or troubleshooting performed Expectations and repeats patient specimens in inconsistent results -
- redraws patient to verify results, and replace questionable samples and reports the presence of possible interferences in reference to tests performed Competency
Please send a word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility. QUALIFICATIONS
BA/BS required or equivalent work experience.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: