Job #: 7419
Title: Phase I Clinical Facility Operations Director
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Phase I Clinical research organization CRO in the Greater St. Louis area is looking for a Clinical Facility Operations Director OR Senior Manager to oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the clinic facility, planning, organizing and overseeing clinical activities related to each study - clinical procedures, recruitment, and screening. This is a senior position for an experienced specialist. GCP adherent. JOB DESCRIPTION
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Phase I Clinical Facility Operations Director QUALIFICATIONS
- Operation of Phase I clinic facility on daily basis - study clinical procedures, recruitment, and screening volunteers - all under GCP.
- Planning study arrangements with Project Management such as clinic scheduling and assignment, and dosing schedules,
and assigning study and screening coordinators accordingly.
- Ensuring that studies meet protocols, clinic operation and safety, realistic timelines.
- Staff responsibility including training to avoid or correct errors.
- Ensure that study schedule meets timelines by working together with other departments such as Quality, PK, Bioanalytical.
- Supply chain, pharmacy, special client requests.
Phase I Clinical Facility Operations Director
- BS/MS/PhD/Pharm degree - medically related background preferred.
- 7-10 years` Phase I BA/BE CRO direct experience.
- SME on Phase I with the on the floor experience a must have.
- Hands-on familiarity with early phase clinical trials, study operations and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, computer, and English communication skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: