Job #: 7374
Title: Operations Risk Manager
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Operations Risk Manager
The primary responsibility is to provide regulatory guidance and support to the client bank risk operations group.
This position will provide oversight and support on topics such as Treasury/Cash Management, IRAs, CDs, checking & savings accounts, debit cards, wire transfers, chargebacks, bill pay and online banking. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Address general bank operations/risk and client questions and reporting for; regulatory exam preparation, customer accounts, debit card support, online & mobile banking, ordering new cards & card cancellations.
- Reviews and monitors potential fraud, CDs, IRAs and Regulation D.
- Checks logs and reconciles general ledgers for customer accounts and ATM balancing.
- Performs ATM electronic journal balancing and maintenance.
- Processes returned mail, Fed adjustments, fee reversals, encoding errors, verification of deposits, account transfers, HRC deposits and reclamations.
- Troubleshoots online banking, mobile banking and online bill pay issues.
- Verifies ACH exceptions, returns, corrections reports and DDA reports.
- Completes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reports.
- Assists in the training of retail branch staff.
- Completes special projects as assigned by manager.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in banking operations including deposit operations, item processing, online and mobile banking, remote deposit capture, cash management, ACH, wire transfer, product development, and marketing.
- Subject matter expertise in operational and compliance risks relevant to banking operational areas;
- Knowledge of policies, processes, procedures, controls, and technology typically found in banking operational areas.
- Minimum 5 + years cash management sales experience
- Detailed knowledge of:
- Treasury Solutions products and an understanding of the client needs that drive usage of these.
- Deposit operations
- Strong communications skills
- Consultative, solutions-based problem solving
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and motivated to achieve results
- Bachelors Degree
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Wire Transfer, Singlepoint, Fiserv EFT, and Fiserv CWS.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: