Job #: 7378
Title: Director of Reporting, Finance Planning & Analysis
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland - United States
Salary: $170,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
must have publicly traded company experience
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Director of Reporting, Finance Planning & Analysis
Baltimore or Wilmington
Our client, a prominent public company, is seeking a promotable professional to play a key leadership role in the companys strategic planning function.
This highly visible role will support the business and financial strategies of the firm, which includes strategic analysis of results, annual and multi-year strategic forecasts, product and business performance, pricing strategies, and operational infrastructure.
The Director of Reporting will lead a team that works closely with senior management to facilitate effective, data-driven decision making and drive insight into the business with analytics supporting the long-term strategic direction of the company. Key activities will include managing company-wide strategic and operational planning and forecasting processes, key initiative modeling and driving business results.
Annual and Multi-year Strategic Forecasts
- Support development of annual budget and multi-year strategic plan and ensure that the business and financial plans are in place to deliver on mid/long-term targets, company objectives and initiatives, and strategy
- Support and present consolidated budget to senior management; articulate business environment and strategy, risks, and opportunities in the context of a formal budget presentation
Financial Analysis, Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Prepare monthly results package and quarterly outlooks to support Earnings Calls and Board meetings
- Deliver high-quality analysis and value-added insight to senior management by analyzing current and past trends in key performance areas such as loan production, delinquency, credit losses, expenses and insurance results
- Develop and enhance competitive intelligence, customer intelligence, geographic and economic data and technology trends that are impacting the business
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- Superior management and leadership skills required
- Highly developed analytical and presentation capabilities
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with Senior Management and all levels of staff
Essbase, SAS, Hyperion and Peoplesoft skills are desired
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: