Job #: 7379
Title: Financial Planning Analysis Manager
Job Location: Baltimore, Maryland - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
If youre a talented 8-10 year analyst with solid communications skills, AND you can see both the forest and the trees, we would like to talk to you.
Our client is an industry leader. We have a mission-critical financial analytics role that will challenge and reward you. This important function will support the development and implementation of expense control methodologies and structures for a billion + global expense portfolio. JOB DESCRIPTION
FP&A responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the annual budget and multi-year strategic plan for all corporate functions, requiring extensive interaction with all levels of business and functional staff
- Develop and maintain models to track and forecast staffing levels and operating expenses
- Support presentation to senior management; articulate business environment and strategy risks and opportunities in the context of a formal budget presentation
- Partner with senior functional heads and CFO to define and execute on operating expense efficiency strategies
- Support accounting team to ensure proper controls and infrastructure are in place; support strong control and compliance environment
- Work closely with accounting and HR on compensation, benefits, and headcount related analysis
- Provide financial support for all home office and corporate functions including Technology, Operations, HR, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Risk and Marketing
- Provide financial support for HR/Compensation/Benefits department including relevant analysis, tracking and reporting of compensation and benefit related costs
- Support month-end close process, including production of monthly reporting and frequent forecasts/outlooks
- Analyze monthly variances related to corporate expenses and coordinate with the accounting department for expense variance resolutions
- Ensure alignment with FP&A strategic objectives and reporting/planning calendar
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and business support
- 8 - 10 plus years of quantitative experience in Finance role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of interacting and influencing senior finance and business leaders.
- Ability to manage cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically proficient with Hyperion, Essbase, and Access.
- Excellent programming and modeling skills in Excel; also excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint and Word required.
- Programming experiences a plus.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Finance.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: