Job #: 7382
Title: Electrical Controls Specialist
Job Location: Hammond, Indiana - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Outstanding opportunity for an Electrical Controls Specialist with at least 5 years experience with PLC`s and Delta V DCS configuration. Work at a small plant where employees enjoy working and rarely leave until they retire. Specify equipment for purchase and write requisitions. Be responsible for department finances. Assist in ensuring equipment reliability including following appropriate standards for new equipment installation. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Plan, schedule, and oversee all of the instrument and electrical functions in the plant.
- Be responsible for DCS and PLC configuration
- Manage the Instrument/Electrical backlog as well as the applicable I/E safety backlog items.
- Assist in ensuring equipment reliability as well as following the appropriate standards for new equipment installation.
- Write procedures, complete work permits, conduct safety meetings, etc.
- List activities that deal with RCRA or environmental management such as training, manifesting, labeling, used oil management, disposal and inspection.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained and equipped, for all I&E work;
- Conduct maintenance department safety meetings; and periodic safety/training sessions with the instrument department.
- Ensure proper documentation is kept
- At least 5 years` experience with PLC`s and Delta V DCS configuration, instrument and electrical principles and trouble shooting
- HAZMAT Technician training - 40 hours
- Competent in math, computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
How to Apply: