Job #: 7383
Title: Enterprise Risk Management - Managing Director
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $275,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Enterprise Risk Management - Managing Director position is primarily answerable for supporting the enterprise wide risk management process under the overall leadership of the Chief Risk Officer.
This role will embrace developing the enterprise risk structure by cooperating within all areas of enterprise risk. JOB DESCRIPTION
Enterprise Risk Management - Managing Director: Responsibilities
- Advance and organize enterprise risk dashboards by creating and tracking key performance indicators (KPI) traversing unique disciplines of enterprise risk.
- Safeguard and enhance enterprise risk reporting and data management proficiencies backing enterprise risk management programs.
- Evaluates success of enterprise risk relative to business functions including operational risk, legal, credit risk, and compliance.
- Complete testing to assess compliance with federal laws and regulations applicable to the client financial institution.
- Answerable for monitoring and assessing risk in key risk areas (these may include credit risk, operational risk, compliance, BSA/AML, etc).
- May be responsible for supervising multiple team members.
Enterprise Risk Management - Managing Director: Skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfort in tackling intricate problems and breaking these down into controllable tasks.
- Extensive working knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory requirements.
- MS Office product applications.
- Knowledge with building reports, dashboards, and scorecards that successfully communicate actionable conclusions to executive management.
- Risk management experience counting acquaintance with risk management governance and controls.
- Outstanding influence management and leadership talents.
- Excellent communication, enablement, and consensus-building skills.
- Well-known relationship-building skills with an ability to make things happen using constructive influence.
- Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to involve others in the group to complete mission critical tasks.
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
- 8 (eight) or more years relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: