Job #: 7385
Title: Deputy Chief Risk Officer
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $160,000.00 - $280,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Deputy Chief Risk Officer:
The position is accountable for supporting the enterprise-wide risk management process under the direction of the Chief Risk Officer.
This will include developing the enterprise risk infrastructure by cooperating within all areas of enterprise risk including but not limited to vendor, data, enterprise and stress testing risk. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assess effectiveness of enterprise risk specific to business functions.
- Perform testing to assess compliance with federal laws and regulations applicable to Bank.
- Accountable for monitoring and assessing risk of bank in key risk areas (credit risk, operational risk, compliance, BSA/AML, etc).
- Develop and organize enterprise risk dashboards by generating and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) across different disciplines of enterprise risk.
- Safeguard and augment enterprise risk reporting and data management capabilities to support enterprise risk management programs.
- Accountable for supervising an ever growing number of team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable tasks.
- Knowledgable with building reports, dashboards, and score cards that effectively communicate actionable decisions to executive management.
- Risk management experience including acquaintance with risk management governance and controls.
- Superior communication, enablement, and consensus-building skills.
- Established relationship-building skills, with an ability to make things happen using constructive influence
- Organizational awareness with an understanding of how to engage others in the organization to complete mission critical tasks.
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic setting.
- Working knowledge of financial services industry and regulatory requirements
- Robust MS Office Applications
- 12 + or more years relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: