Job #: 7386
Title: Enterprise Risk Management Program Executive
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $165,000.00 - $275,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Enterprise Risk Management Program Executive is fully responsible for managing numerous tasks relating to client bank Enterprise Risk Management performance related to all risk spheres. The ideal candiate will lead a team that partners to identify and assess risks throughout the client bank by performing defined multiple risk program efforts. Will oversee the assessment of processes, review quality assurance reports and participate or consult in initiatives for improved efficiency, success or risk decrease. May also identify opportunities for program modernization that should be co-validated by executive management.
This role will lead governance routines to report and heighten as necessary to executive management while pushing to institutionalize a cultural awareness of risk management best practices. JOB DESCRIPTION
Enterprise Risk Management Program Executive
- Independently interpret risk director`s program into an executable form as required to fit the business structure.
- Expected to update the design of program elements into supreme execution models and collaborate with peers to homogenize implementation.
- Successful influence quality improvement with business line executives which will also require coaching into their multiple risk teams.
- Interact with other division risk teams in such a way as to influence the lessons learned into an enterprise-wide best practice.
- Counsel on the effectiveness of training and champion adjustments, which may also include external training sources.
- Lead risk program management requirements with minor supervision and deliver independent review of risks and exposures.
- Coach assigned Risk employees on executing the practices garnered from corporate training by varied risk disciplines and influence adoption through process/ routine adjustments.
- Participate in risk management tests and exercises.
- Supervise the complete risk management relationship between other line of defense risk teams as well as consulting teams to please Internal Audit demands.
- Challenge aligned risk partners to innovate and expand risk program to produce best management practices or KRI amendments. This includes representative value added efforts to business management and will necessitate influencing multiple levels of management.
Twelve (12) or more years previous experience, or demonstrate the ability to perform at proficient level of competence to meet duties.
Minimum four years management experience.
Experience in identifying high performing team members.
Ability to motivate peers, subordinates and effectively partners with colleagues internally and within the industry.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: