Job #: 7387
Title: Enterprise Risk Management - Executive
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $165,000.00 - $275,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is fully accountable for administering the client Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) efforts organization-wide. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Enables risk and control identification for all bank processes and sub processes relevant to ERM initiatives.
- Monitors the changing risk profile of the client banks methods and sub methods.
- Enables the reviews and challenges of risk assessment results.
- Enables and reports on the progress of action plans related to risk mitigation activities.
- Monitors and communicates to executive management relevant Key Risk Indicator (KRI) data.
- Participates in and contributes to risk discussions amongst process owners and executive sponsors.
- Identifies and communicates probable threats and risks associated with business lines and processes within the bank.
- Concludes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
- Maintains Enterprise Risk Information Management Systems with assistance from department staff members.
- Enables and synchronizes the timely completion of bank wide quarterly assessments of risk and control inventories.
- Provides audience appropriate ERM education to process owners and executive sponsors.
- Prepares, presents and interprets risk reporting to process owners, executive sponsors, ERM Committee and board members.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or other appropriate business related field.
- 10 or more years relevant Banking/Financial Serviced industry experience.
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of bank lines of business and processes.
- Strong leadership, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Experience communicating to and working with executive and senior managers.
- Robust experience managing within a matrix organizational structures.
- Leadership versatility and an ability to relate with and understand varying mindsets within a diverse organization.
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects.
- Complex thinking capacity and skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: