Job #: 7393
Title: Senior Director - Loan Review (Banking)
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $215,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Director - Loan Review (Banking)
This opportunity will be accountable for autonomously managing all facets of assigned review entities. Position responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Execution of reviews of the client Bank portfolios, strategies, and credit risks.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of credit risk management of assigned businesses, proposal of practical solutions to risk and control questions.
Senior Director - Loan Review (Banking), Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Evaulation of the appropriateness of corrective action plans resulting from reviews and ensuing validation of the effectiveness of the same after implementation by the Business.
- Responsibility for the qaulity of work products that include documents and reports created for the assigned entities.
- Proactive communication to credit review portfolio managers and management of any concerns and/or emerging risks that may jeopardize the assigned entities.
- Management of quarterly business monitoring and periodic reviews.
- Assessing the quality of allocated portfolios and relations, including identification and appraisal of emerging risks.
- Valuation of the quality and suitability of credit analysis and exposure analysis as well as accuracy and suitability of risk ratings and classifications of corporate, commercial and high-net worth clients.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the credit risk methods and standards of allocated Review Entities to promote top practices and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Calculation of business and risk staffing levels to determine the effects on allocated review entities.
Senior Director - Loan Review (Banking), Experience:
- Regulatory experience or pertinent experience in a similar role at another institution is desirable
- Demonstrable financial services knowledge including six or more years of credit experience in corporate, commercial, or retail banking environments.
- Fully conversant in credit policy matters with established sound judgment
- Robust analytical skills, with the ability to identify root causes and inclinations and anticipate horizon issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. to audiences of varying levels of seniority.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and exert influence without direct authority.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- BA/BSc in business, finance, or a related field.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: