Job #: 7363
Title: Jr Oracle DBA
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent annul bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a mid-sized, highly successful financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for technological innovation. Theyre seeking a Junior level Oracle DBA with 1-2 years of Oracle DBA experience who is eager to advance their technical skills in a more sophisticated, challenging environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with and learn from a top-notch team of Oracle DBAs supporting global systems. This company is committed to the advanced technology which is required in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This Junior DBA will be exposed to all aspects of DBA design and support and have the opportunity to for career and technical growth with a stable, successful organization.
For this position candidate must have US Citizenship, US Green Card or approved I-140. Thank you JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordinate and learn from with experienced team of Oracle DBAs supporting global systems.
- Automate day-to-day Database Administration activities.
- Provide first-level support of automated warning system
- Install, patch, and configure Oracle Software.
- Reasonable rotational 24x7 Operational Support of production databases.
- Operations Support of Development/QA databases
- On-Call after hours support as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Math or other technical field is mandatory
- 1-2 years experience as Oracle DBA working in a production environment.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience with 11g OR 12c in a production environment.
- Backup and Recovery using Recovery Manager (rman).
- Oracle 11g OR 12c (at least 1 year)
- Oracle 12c (ASM/RAC)
- Oracle Applications (EBS) R12.2 (at least 1 year), including:
- EBS Cloning
- Patching using ADOP
- WebLogic Server
- Self-starter with initiative and desire to learn
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, constructively and concisely to peers and end-users
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: