Job #: 7367
Title: Technical recruiter
Job Location: Palo Alto, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
South bay or peninsula or city (they provide commuter perks)
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is working hard to solve one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. To help mobile businesses scale and succeed, they build sophisticated technology that helps customers find their most engaged users. Our technology is innovative and we have strong product-market fit; as a result, we`ve already reached profitability and are seeing tremendous growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Technical Recruiter to join this talent acquisition dream team!
As a technical recruiter, you`ll join a nimble recruiting team to help build out engineering teams by actively partnering with the team and hiring managers. You will have come from a technology/software company and have start-up experience. You must be technology savvy and have versatile recruiting experience and knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent. You must be able to source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, referrals, manage the candidate experience, personal and project metrics, and partner with hiring managers effectively to meet hiring goals. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work directly with founders and hiring managers to ensure alignment with regard to hiring plans, candidate pipeline, and achievement against hiring goals.
- Develop and execute on sourcing strategies aimed at generating a pipeline of top candidates for a variety of technical roles.
- Identify potential candidates through intricate searches, sourcing tools, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, etc.
- Conduct technical pre-screens, efficiently move candidates through our process, and ensure excellent candidate experience.
- Advocate and optimize for a data-driven recruiting approach.
- 3+ years of relevant recruiting or sourcing experience.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional technical candidates in high growth environments.
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, including working with Engineering and Product hiring managers, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)--experience with Greenhouse a plus!
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply: