Job #: 7448
Title: Electrical Systems Engineer (Kansas location) # 8374
Job Location: Olathe, Kansas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Kansas and surrounding states
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Electrical Systems Engineer (Kansas location) # 8374
If your interest in Engineering extends beyond just the component to an entire system this may be the design engineering position for you. Our client a key global player in container and material handling equipment and is seeking an individual to design and develop systems for a line of Industrial Tractor concepts into the equipment and components of on and off highway mobile equipment.
You will have the opportunity to predetermine items and procedures needed to build product to customer specifications, construct drawings, layouts, assemblies and bills of material, as well as monitor existing product documentation. The role will encompass all aspects of the truck design and must have the capability of integrating wiring and electrical system into truck chassis and cabins where the product systems include hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems, structures and powertrain. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Understand/Develop/Update/Maintain the vehicle requirements that must be implemented in the controls and electrical network architecture. Document electrical and controls best practices and design guides. This is more of the hardware design. Wiring layouts, physical product location to include environmental concerns and safety.
- Great deal of the work focuses on the complete system and how it will be put into the assembly and build process. Technically must be able to choose the right and most reliable electrical components as part of the focus as well as the proper fastening system for repair and maintenance issues.
- You will be tie in CAN systems, Sensors, Communication devices, power systems, lighting, electro- hydraulics and the list goes on;. Think as thought you were design the electrical system for an Agricultural Tractor, or maybe even a Recreational Vehicle.
- Ensure the use of engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes into engineering teams daily work tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3+ years of knowledge and experience developing and/or designing mechanical systems and components, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic control systems involving design and desired is experience with truck-tractor or mobile (Auto) equipment designs or construction/agricultural.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; be able to demonstrate knowledge of lean principles; theoretical and applied knowledge of scrum development methodologies.
- Strong skills in ECAD system and good skills in 3D MCAD systems, CATIA V5 experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: