Job #: 7641
Title: Senior Chemist
Job Location: Chester, Virginia - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Chemist JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is positioned at the beginning of their growth phase having successfully spun off this past year from a top chemical company. This company has the top management staff in place already and expects rapid company growth offering a great career opportunity for great people. If you believe in driving results in a friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives, then this is the place for you. They are built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation, and customer focus and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset.
They are a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals serving the food, automotive, sports apparel, and building materials industries. They are respected by customers far and wide as a trusted partner that can be counted on for quality products, sustainable solutions and reliable supple. A career with this company means opportunity & possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility, and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace.
Our client, located in Chester, Virginia has an immediate opening for a Sr. Process Chemist. This position will be working within a Quality Control Lab environment.
The Chemist is responsible for:
- Calibrations of all the Lab equipment.
- Creating/ verifying control sample standards.
- Troubleshooting Lab equipment.
- Gage R&R studies.
- Setting spec limits in LIMS and SAP for in-process samples and finished goods.
- Test development for new products.
- Non-Routine testing set up.
- Analysis of testing equipment.
- Analysis of testing results.
- Working with production areas to insure testing requirements are met and a resource for investigating quality issues.
- Quality release of finished goods to customers.
- Maintaining quality testing procedures.
- Training standards for Lab operators to insure safety and quality of our employees and products.
- Maintaining testing supplies.
- Back up Lab Leader.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry
- 5 Years industrial Lab experience
Preferred candidate requirements:
- LIMS / SAP experience
- Ability to multitask
- Supervisor experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: