Job #: 7642
Title: Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $32.00 - $38.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Are you searching for a rewarding career with a great team of talented people who are leaders in their fields from research, engineering and agronomy to information technology, supply chain and marketing? Do you believe in driving results in friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives?
If so, you`ve come to the right place: Our client is a company that is built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation and customer focus, and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset. We are:
- A leading manufacturer of nylon resins and films, which are used to make products important to everyday life from automotive parts, carpeting, and food packaging to wire and cable, building materials and sports apparel
- Fully integrated into many important building blocks of chemistry, including caprolactam, ammonium sulfate fertilizer, and many other chemical intermediates used to make products that make our world go round
- Respected by customers far and wide as trusted partner that can be counted on for quality products, sustainable solutions and reliable supply
- A career here means opportunity and possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a friendly, dynamic workplace
The position works five (5) eight (8) hour shifts. The job requires the individual to work in adverse weather conditions (cold, hot, humid, rain, snow, etc.). Requires the ability to respond to plant needs outside of normal scheduled work hours.
- Maintains, repairs and overhauls manufacturing equipment
- Performs preventative and scheduled maintenance
- Performs troubleshooting and equipment repair
- Responsible for the safe and proper management and handling hazardous and non-hazardous waste in compliance with plant requirements
- Participate in all aspects of AdvinSix Operating Systems
- Substantial understanding of general aspects of maintenance repair with a broad understanding of the detailed aspects of the job
- Technical work typically requires apprenticeship and/ or formal training in area of specialty
- High school diploma
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to perform some physical labor associated with jobs
- Possess a strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
- Ability to work at elevated heights - greater than 50 feet
- Comfortable entering and working in confined spaces
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a safe work space based on following standard work
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and take corrective action within an industrial setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate through multiple layers of an organization.
- The job may require the individual to work in adverse weather conditions (cold, hot, humid, rain, snow, etc.)
How to Apply: