Job #: 7644
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Job Location: Parsippany, New Jersey - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Product Marketing Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is positioned at the beginning of their growth phase having successfully spun off, implementing the foundations for the business success with very knowledge and technical leadership in place from day 1, and ready for rapid company growth offering a great career opportunity for great people. If you believe in driving results in a friendly environment that is open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives, then this is the place for you. They are built on a rich history of teamwork, innovation, and customer focus and that has a fun, entrepreneurial mindset.
They are a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals serving the food, automotive, sports apparel, and building materials industries. They are respected by customers far and wide as a trusted partner that can be counted on for quality products, sustainable solutions and reliable supply. A career with this company means opportunity & possibility for people who seek variety, responsibility, and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting and leading, managing and directing all of the product management related activities. The product manager owns a product line end-to-end and is accountable for product profitability. The successful candidate will work closely with manufacturing and sourcing, engineering and R&D, internal senior executives, sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organizations product portfolio today and in the future.
- Profit optimization via volume / mix management (price, product, customer, cost to serve)
- Pricing lead for business sets pricing targets and leads price increases to customers with support of sales
- Commercial lead for monthly SIOP & Forecasting process
- Commercial lead for annual planning process
- SKU evaluation new product introductions and product rationalization
- Bachelor degree in technical or business discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Product Management role
- Minimum of 3 years creating products and solutions that leverage data analytics and business insights
- Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA from a top tier institution
- The successful candidate is a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts.
- He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence.
- The successful candidate is a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results, and a good balance between theoretical thinking and practical execution.
- He/she will also have strong influence skills and a proven ability to lead and drive results within a cross-functional team.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: