Job #: 5167
Title: Treasury Management Operations Manager
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Traditional Banks ONLY
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Manages the ACH File Processing function that supports Automated Clearing House (ACH) services across the client Bank. Supervises precise and timely processing of all ACH transactions to include, corporate payrolls, cash collection and concentration entries. Accountable for the timely posting of all electronic fund transfer activity received on the behalf of Retail/Consumer and Commercial customers. Partners with Treasury Management sales in support of clients. JOB DESCRIPTION
Essential Job Duties
- Safeguards the ACH department is adequately staffed and supervises their training and development
- Coaches staff and prepares performance plans and evaluations
- Monitors work flow within the department to safeguard that all deadlines are met and utilizes resources effectively
- Supports all ACH customers and safeguards that all daily and periodic customer files are received and processed on schedule
- Safeguards all EFT processing requirements are met, jobs are requested and run on a timely basis
- Performs periodic self-audits to safeguard compliance with internal and external procedures/regulatory requirements
- Analyzes and evaluates operational procedures, recommends and implements amendments to improve quality and efficiency
- Aids in the development of policy and procedures in compliance with Federal regulations and the rules of the National Clearing House Association
- Reports statistical information ACH transaction volumes and dollar amounts
- Coordinates with internal auditors as required for periodic examinations
- Researches and solves customer related, client Bank and interdepartmental problems that arise related to ACH services
- Contributes to staff budgeting recommendations for the department
- Participates in ACH in user groups, on committees and in organizations related to ACH
- Maintains a mindfulness of trends and new developments related to ACH services through trade journals and attendance at related seminars
- Minimum of at least 6 (six) years of relevant ACH processing and experience supporting back office payment systems
- Minimum 6 (six) years of people management and/or leadership experience
- Robust computer skills and a good understanding of an overall computer environment are necessary. Capable in Excel, MS Word, Adobe and Power Point.
- Willing to learn specialized client Banking regulations and work with various client Bank and PC systems.
- Outstanding communication skills to support explaining complex payment processes to internal associates as well as external clients.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Foundational understanding of accounting principles as they relate to client Banking
- Robust attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- self-motivated and energetic.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: