Job #: 7617
Title: Reproductive Endocrinologist in CA
Job Location: San Diego, California - United States
Salary: $300,000.00 - $350,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work culture is very important, we are 1 mile from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California with all the lifestyle amenities that are implied with living in southern California.
This is an opprotunity to work with a cutting edge reproductive sciences center in San Diego. The center is one of the first in the market, has been in business for over 20 years, and just moved to a new state of the art purpose-built facility in 2015 in order to accommodate our rapidly expanding practice including: on-site IVF, andrology and endocrine laboratories and surgical suites with a staff of seasoned professionals. JOB DESCRIPTION
- We are a comprehensive one stop service model located in San Diego. Our state of the art facility boasts a full service embryology lab and 12000 SF clinical work space.
- We also incorporate a surrogacy department and egg banking facility.
- We perform IVF services, third party reproduction and andrology services.
- We also have two operating rooms, two designated retrieval rooms and a eight bed PACU.
- We currently perform over 700 cycles annually, expanding to 1500-2000 cycles by the end of 2018.
This position independently consult with new patients, ultrasounds, hysteroscopy and administer appropriate protocols for effective infertility treatment, perform oocyte retrieval and embryo transfer procedures in a manner that maintains high pregnancy rates.
Provide an excellent bedside manner to our diverse population of local and international patients. QUALIFICATIONS
Be board certified in reproductive endocrinology and have completed an REI fellowship
Minimum 2-3 years of experience post-fellowship, administering more than 300-500 IVF cycles
Expertise in performing all technical aspects of IVF and FET protocols
History of private practice and CA license preferred but not required
University - MD
How to Apply: