Job #: 7594
Title: Windows Production Support Analyst
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a highly successful financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for technical innovation. They`re seeking a Production Support Analyst who will monitor and support Microsoft Windows and iOS desk top, laptop and other devices for this global company.
This company maintains a small team of cross-trained and exceptionally responsible individuals with diverse skills to support end users (desktop, laptop, mobile) and to ensure the correct functioning for a myriad technical systems. These Production Support Analysts gain experience working under the expert direction of senior technology professionals.
Please review list of requirements. Note this client is seeking candidates LOCAL to the Stamford/Greenwich CT area and those with US Citizenship or US Green Cards. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide primary support for MS Windows desktop/laptops, phones, iOS mobile devices, VPN, Citrix Receiver, MS Office and desktop applications, wireless connectivity, etc.
- Monitor/support aspects of a global brokerage system
- Learn to communicate with financial investment exchanges and to configure/implement new trading software
- Support new monitoring and automation processes
- Act as primary escalation point for any and all technical issues
- LEARN and utilize Linux scripting languages for use in developing automated processes: Perl or Python or Shell scripting
- Strong skills with Microsoft Technologies including MS-Windows, Active Directory, and Office 20XX.
- Image builds experience using Ghost/VMWare or similar technologies
- Solid, broad-based knowledge of computers/laptops/mobile devices, networks and technology in general
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with automating various production processes for speed and accuracy
- Any ability with scripting languages such as Python or Perl or Unix scripting is a strong plus
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line interfaces is a plus
- Prior experience in a production support or desktop/device analyst role
- Mandatory: Minimum BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or other technical field.
NOTE: Our client is ONLY seeking candidates LOCAL to the Stamford/Greenwich CT area; also commutable from Manhattan, Queens and Westchester.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: