Job #: 7596
Title: Production Support Analyst
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a highly successful global trading company with an outstanding reputation for technical innovation, is seeking a Production Support Specialist with knowledge of Unix who will join a small, dedicated team which provides support for global systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from top-notch professionals who support a myriad of technical systems with automated and customized production tools.
Were seeking a highly detailed person who enjoys trouble-shooting and solving technical problems.
Note: our client is seeking candidates who are local to the Stamford/Greenwich area - or commutable from Westchester, Manhattan, Queens. JOB DESCRIPTION
- As part of an experienced team, will monitor and support all aspects of the global brokerage system.
- As part of a team, will act as primary escalation point for a diverse variety of technical issues.
- Work with experienced engineers to improve existing brokerage monitoring processes
- Communicate with securities-exchanges to configure, test, and implement new technologies
- Design and develop new automation processes
- Be adept at handling a variety of diverse technical issues that surface; be open to learning new technologies and new systems quickly
- Minimum 3-to-5+ years of experience in a production support role or computer tech support role
- Solid, general knowledge of the workings of computers (mobile/desktop/laptops) networks and technology in general
- Experience with Unix / Linux style command line interfaces
- Experience with Unix scripting languages or with perl or python.
- Familiarity with automating various production processes for speed and accuracy
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Any knowledge of programming languages or databases is a plus
- Must be a detailed-oriented, self-starter able to work alone or as team member and with a keen interest in learning new concepts, new systems, new technical processes.
- Mandatory: Minimum BS in Computer Science, Math or other technical field
Additional Preferred Experience: Proficiency in Foreign Languages is a plus
Note: our client is seeking candidates local to the Stamford/Greenwich area and those who have US Citizenship or US Green Card.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: