Job #: 7560
Title: Sales Agronomist - Seed / Precision Ag (DC-6964)
Job Location: Galesburg, Illinois - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Travel Expense, Cell Phone, Computer, Company Vehicle, Possible Bonus / Possible Commissions
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
THIS WILL BE A GREAT PLACE TO JUMP-START YOUR AGRONOMY CAREER! Progressive Employer who enjoys Mentoring/Training/Working with Entry-Level Agronomy individuals to get them up and running in a successful Agronomy / Precision Ag career. Very Good Benefits offered including Company Vehicle, Travel Expense, Cell Phone, Computer, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Health Insurance.
Keywords: Sales, Agronomy Sales, Crop Scout, Seed, Precision Ag, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting a progressive Agronomy Retailer looking to hire a Sales Agronomist to provide agronomic and Precision Ag support to their clients and to work in their Seed business. Primary duties will include calling on Ag growers, scouting fields, soil sampling, writing variable rate prescriptions, supporting Precision Ag for several farm equipment dealerships in the area and participating in the seed business. 85% of this role will be in the field working with Ag growers while the remaining 15% to be spent in the office. The ideal candidate will have an Agricultural background and a 4-year degree with some knowledge/understanding of crop inputs and will be organized and highly trainable. QUALIFICATIONS
This Employer offers a good base salary, based on experience, plus good benefits package including a company vehicle and health insurance.
- 4-Year degree required, Ag-related preferred
- Ag background a MUST with ability to call on and visit comfortably with Ag Growers
- Self-starter with customer oriented personality
- Entry-level to 4 years Ag Sales experience
- Knowledge/understanding of Agronomy, Crop Inputs and Weed Identification
- Knowledge/understanding of Seed, preferably Corn and Soybeans
- Knowledge/understanding of Precision Ag systems and/or software
- Excellent computer skills
- Clean driving record
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: