Job #: 7508
Title: Vice President - Global Procurement - Seattle
Job Location: Seattle, Washington - United States
Salary: $200,000.00 - $225,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Worldwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
VP of Global Procurement -Seattle, WA - Looking to join a rapidly growing company, maintain a high level of service, lead and direct a team of passionate people united by a desire to work hard, play hard and make a difference? Can you bring determination, innovation, provide world-class service and an opportunity to be a part of creating something extraordinary? GREAT...read on!
Your Job: We`re looking for an experienced professional in global procurement to direct, lead and work cross-functionally with Import executives and big-box retailers. As a leader in this organization, you will develop, mentor, motivate and challenge your teams to ensure high levels of service for internal and external customers. The key to success...smooth operations and satisfied customers! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develop and manage relationships, negotiating and continuously improving Preferred Vendor contracts terms and conditions. Mapping strategy and guide teams on the best way to harness vendor resources and allocate purchasing dollars.
- Streamline supply chain by continuously assessing and improving inventory management, procurement processes, procedures, and compressing lead-times through data analysis and cross-departmental strategy and alignment. Make recommendation for improvements and mapping implementation.
- Collaborate with retail leadership to manage retail program inventory per set targets and inventory metrics and providing leadership in developing exit strategies for slow-moving products.
- Liquidation methodologies for obsolete inventories.
- Responsible for coordination of logistics and shipment scheduling. Understand commodity costs, market analysis, divisional profit analysis and budgetary responsibility.
- Responsible for planning and executing exclusive company and vendor tradeshows.
- Resolution of product quality problems
- Ensure compliance laws, regulations, and internal standards and policies. Continue development and mentor purchasing teams to ensure timely, complete, and accurate purchase orders.
- Define Process
- Capacity Planning
- Capacity of Fulfillment
- Warehouse Management
- Asian Imports
Providing both real-time and long-term product and sales analytics QUALIFICATIONS
B.A. Business Administration or equivalent
Strong and strategic procurement experience
Consumer Products Costing Expertise
EOQ, and winning contract negotiations strategies and tactics
Knowledge of Factory Capabilities
Compliance, and Code of Conduct
Working knowledge of customs, duty, and Incoterms
Wide knowledge of Consumer Products
Experience with Oracle systems
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: