Job #: 7510
Title: Staff Auditor - Don`t Settle for One Size Fits All Career Path
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Are you in Public Accounting or maybe you are an Auditor within Industry.
Don`t settle and think you have to just keep moving UP within Audit. Yes, Audit can be a wonderful career path. However, it`s not for everyone. If you want to have a career path that is based on YOU, YOUR Talents then consider this Staff Auditor role working for our client.
Our client is known for having a Finance Development Culture across the function. You come into the function through Audit - learn the business, grow tremendously technically and professionally then move out into the business. You just need to give Audit TWO Years.
Can you stay longer than TWO Years YOU BET - You just need to keep progressing in your career every two years.
Our client hires quickly - YOU can have an offer in hand and a start date for the New Year! JOB DESCRIPTION
- Audit Plan will be less than 25% Sox majority of SOx is lead by the Compliance department. Process Improvement, Strategic Projects, Operational and Financial Audits will make up the majority of Audits.
- Be an active part of planning audits - you will be an engaged member of the team. Being coached and developed to your fullest potential.
- Development & Learning will be purposeful and a key part of both your responsibility supported by your leader. Actively work a development plan and have mentors outside of the department.
- A Bachelor`s degree in Accounting/Finance is required
- 2+ Years professional audit (internal or external) experience is required
- Experience conducting financial/operational audits in Public Accounting or Fortune 500 company is a plus.
- CPA, CIA or related certification is a plus
- Ability to travel 25-30% to begin with - expectation is for this to decrease
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: