Job #: 7498
Title: Data Architect - Director
Job Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity Summary for Data Architect - Director
The Opportunity Summary for Data Architect - Director is responsible for the design of the data warehouse data/information architecture, which maps to the data warehouse architecture and balances the need for access against security and performance requirements. Focuses on data warehouse data modeling and database design. Defines data/information architecture standards, policies and procedures for the data warehouse and applied accepted data content standard to technology projects. Enables consistent business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, archiving and recovery strategy, load strategy design and implementation. Leads in data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) requirements.
Opportunity Summary for Data Architect - Director (Responsibilities)
- Contribute in project scope definition, data architecture development and project planning in coordination with other members of the Data warehouse team.
- Create design pattern templates for deliverable objects.
- Define and implement ETL development standards and procedures and provide leadership and mentoring to less senior data warehouse developers.
- Deliver on-going support of existing warehouse as well as continually re-evaluate current processes and techniques for increased efficiency and maintainability.
- Safeguard completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure to support system performance, availability and architecture requirements.
- Clear understanding of data models for implementing data warehouse projects using ETL tools.
- Define and implement ETL tool configuration.
- Sustain an awareness of existing, new and emerging data warehousing technologies.
- Ensure ETL quality through reviews and knowledge sharing. Ensure effective ETL functional decomposition into deliverable objects.
- Required Education: Bachelor`s Degree Computer Science
- Required Experience: 6 + years Information Technology experience with 5 + years experience in design and development of ETL jobs using ETL tools.
- Preferred Experience: 6 + years Information Technology experience with more than 4 + years experience in design & development of ETL jobs using ETL tools.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
- Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
- Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: