Job #: 7475
Title: Regional Grain/Agronomy Manager (HS-7209)
Job Location: Brule, Nebraska - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Regional Grain/Agronomy Manager position - Nebraska
** Employer offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.** JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Regional Grain/Agronomy Manager for an established Ag Employer within the Midwest. Ideal individual will have recently been in Grain or Agronomy Supervisory role and have ability to oversee Grain and Agronomy operations for multiple locations. Employer will consider an individual with strong supervisory experience looking to move up into this type of role. Primary responsibilities to include: QUALIFICATIONS
- Managing P&L`s, Budgets and Inventory for area locations
- Developing Budget Needs with Location Manager Input
- Identifying/Implementing Market Share Growth Opportunities
- Ensuring Safety and Effective Operational Outlook including Efficiencies of Workforce
- Working closely with Upper Management to Set Goals for Area Sales Representatives
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Maintaining Regular Communication with Location Managers and Upper Management
- Providing Assistance to Location Managers Regarding Personnel Issues
- Providing Area Ag Grower Meetings/Presentations
- Ag Related Bachelors Degree preferred; Employer will also consider a Combination of Education and/or Work Experience
- 2+ years of Strong Grain/Agronomy Supervision experience.
- Proven Ability to Manage Multiple Grain/Agronomy Locations
- Strong Business Management Focus with Ability to Oversee P&L`s and Budgets; Inventory; Operations, Safety and Compliance; Setting of Sales Goals and Personnel
- Customer-Service Centered and Performance-Driven
- Solid Communication Skills with Ability to Speak in front of Groups, Organizations and Staff
- Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to E-mail, Text and use other Multi-Media tools
- Class A CDL a plus.
- Desire to Reside/Work in Nebraska; Ties to the local area preferred.
How to Apply: