Job #: 7722
Title: Jr Oracle DBA
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong Annual Bonuses and superior benefits (paid medical etc)
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Outstanding opportunity for Jr DBA to work with top-notch Oracle DBAs in a global data center with advanced technologies.
Position requires hands on DBA experience supporting Oracle EBS and EBS Cloning as well as experience with ASM and RAC, RMAN.
Our client is a highly successful financial-technology company known for technological innovation. Theyre seeking a Junior level Oracle DBA with 1-2 years of hands-on DBA experience who will work and support senior level DBA.
Candidates must have US Green Card or US Citizenship for this particular position. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Contribute to the support of Oracle 12c/11g;
- Contribute to the support Oracle applications EBS cloning etc.
- Automate day-to-day Database Administration activities.
- Provide first-level support of automated warning system
- Install, patch, and configure Oracle Software.
- Be part of reasonable rotational Operational Support for 24X7 production databases.
- Operations Support of Development/QA databases
- Coordinate with and learn from with experienced team of Oracle DBAs supporting global systems.
- Minimum Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Math or other technical field is mandatory
- Must have 1-2 years experience as Oracle DBA working in a production environment.
- Must have experience with 11g and 12c in a production environment.
- Backup and Recovery using Recovery Manager (rman).
- Oracle 12c (ASM/RAC)
- Oracle Applications (EBS) R12.2 (at least 1 year), including:
- EBS Cloning,
- Patching using ADOP,
- WebLogic Server
- Self-starter with initiative and desire to learn
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, constructively and concisely to peers and end-users
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: