Job #: 7202
Title: Feed Production Operations Manager (HS-7186)
Job Location: York, Nebraska - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Flex Spending Acct. + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Feed Production Operations Manager position - Nebraska
*** This company offers an excellent compensation and benefits plan *** JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Company in their search for a Feed Production Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of production, delivery, maintenance, and customer service for assigned facilities. Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently coordinate and manage production practices to ensure efficient, quality controlled feed is produced in a safe working environment.
- Maintain Safe Feed/Safe Food procedures and certification. Follow all Current Regulatory Requirements.
- Maintain inventory balances and quality assurance.
- Test and summarize quality control data and share with senior management.
- Interview, hire, and train employees.
- Manage employees to be effective on job and to grow professionally. Track employee accountability.
- Lead the entire team at all assigned locations and support their growth and development.
- Develop strategic direction for growth of the company.
- 5+ years feed mill supervisory experience preferred. Extensive exposure to batch feed manufacturing, pelleting, and flaking operations.
- High level of detail, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills with intuition to create solutions.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills listen, provide feedback both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork skills build a positive, safe work environment.
- Leadership skills demonstrate passion for the job and build the vision for the future.
- Strong customer service commitment.
- College degree in Ag Engineering or Feed/Milling Science is a plus.
How to Apply: