Job #: 7652
Title: Feedmill Manager (HS-7183)
Job Location: Cambridge, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 401K + Dental + Health Insurance + Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Feedmill Manager - Nebraska
$45,000 - $75,000 + Benefits JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Company in their search for a Feed Mill Manager for a Central Nebraska facility. Responsibilities to include:
- Supervision of all employees and all daily operations in the feed mill.
- Training team members.
- Scheduling feed mill activities.
- Ordering ingredients and supplies.
- Conducting housekeeping audits.
- Scheduling preventive maintenance.
- Conducting safety meetings.
- Compliance with all company policies, Local, State, and Federal policies, laws, and regulations.
- Reporting monthly safety, financial, and production activities.
- Operate standard office equipment, feed manufacturing equipment, and computer automation equipment.
- Operate a forklift.
- Perform routine housekeeping in all areas of the mill.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a high school degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years experience in feed manufacturing supervision
- Knowledge of feed manufacturing equipment, operation, and maintenance
- ability to lift 60 pounds, climb ladders, and operate a pallet jack with 2,000 pounds of material.
How to Apply: