Job #: 7653
Title: Regional EHS Manager (HS-7210)
Job Location: Geneva, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Vacation + Vision
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Regional EHS Manager - New York JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag-Employer in their search for an The Regional EHS Manager will work closely with the Senior Managment as well as individual Plant Management and employees to help develop, implement and monitor Environmental Health and Safety Programs for the company. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work with the EHS Director to learn and understand the safety, DOT and environmental regulations.
- Provide input on the development of new company programs.
- Maintain Required Safety and Other Regulatory Record.
- Read, Understand and Communicate applicable regulatory codes and requirements.
- Work departmental managers and employees to effectively implement company EHS programs.
- Conduct monthly employee safety training using company training material augmented with relevant site specific information during multiple shifts.
- Conduct new employee safety training for all permanent and temporary employees.
- Conduct periodic facility audits to confirm safety programs are being implemented.
- Conduct and coordinate incident investigations when safety or environmental incidents occur.
- Regularly meet with the Management Team to communicate the status of safety and environmental programs and managing priorities.
- Coordinate FSMA efforts throughout the assigned territory
- Provide input as a member of the Management Team
- College degree preferred but some college or advanced studies required.
- Experience with EHS program management
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership on safety or environmental programs.
- Demonstrated experience presenting in front of an audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility for travel overnight
- Must be able to climb a ladder, wear a respirator, work in high noise environments using hearing protection and drive a rental car required.
How to Apply: