Job #: 7765
Title: Senior Director of Information Technology (IT)
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $155,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong growth global distributor! JOB DESCRIPTION
Establish goals/vision, develop plan and action items, and deliver results within the committed timeline, is crucial to this role . The Senior Director of Information Technology will ensure that the IT organization is equipped with the right skillsets and tools to support the current technology stack and that it is well positioned to quickly adopt trending technologies when efficiencies or competitive advantages can be gained.
We have a culture of can do attitude , we focus on developing solutions to solve problems, and we continuously strive to position the company to be world class. We are looking for a leader that have the same values. Duties will include:
- Oversees the support of the corporate application portfolio including third party-provided software and proprietary software. Develops strategies to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the application portfolio.
- Ensures the efficiency of all internal IT-related operations
- Establishes policies and procedures to ensure the safety and integrity of all corporate digital assets.
- Establishes policies and procedures to ensure the safety and proper use of all corporate IT-related physical assets (PCs, servers, smart phones, etc.)
- Ensures that the IT staff is properly sized, trained and motivated. Mentors the IT staff.
- Develops and/or maintains an annual IT Operating Expense Budget and an annual IT Capital Budget. Successfully manages to the budget .
- Establishes long-term strategic partnerships with well-vetted technology vendors.
- Monitors advancements in technology. Analyzes their costs, value and risks. Explains to executive management how these advancements might be leveraged for competitive advantage.
- You will ensure that the IT organization is equipped with the right skillsets and tools to support the current technology stack and that it is well positioned to quickly adopt trending technologies when efficiencies or competitive advantages can be gained.
- BS degree.
- A Masters degree or a MBA would be a plus.
- You should have 7+ years of experience in IT leadership, with 3+ years in an any enterprise-wide strategic role.
- Your experience should include developing and/or maintaining an annual IT Operating Expense Budget and an annual IT Capital Budget with performance reporting responsibilities.
- Industry experience with a distributor (like auto parts, electrical products, contractor supply, building products, etc. would be a plus.
- Any project management or technical leadership experience is a plus.
- You should understand how to work in concert with brick & mortar and the importance of synchronized strategies.
- You should understand current IT cyber security industry trends, e-commerce, digital marketplace IT trends/opportunities .
- You should be familiar with open source platforms such as I.E. Magento, Spree Commerce, WooCommerce, (word press), etc.
- Your experience should include an ERP system conversion, data centers, cloud IaaS/SaaS applications, e-commerce, Business Intelligence, and third party-provided software.
This is for a global, industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip" organization. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth. This position has a base salary range of $120-150k + Bonus + Relocation assistance, tremendous benefit and retirement programs.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: