Job #: 7767
Title: Internal Audit Manager, Regulatory Compliance
Job Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Dynamic, Fortune 500 level global strong growth organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
This role provides audit department subject matter expertise and leads and executes CAS engagements and initiatives. The Internal Audit Manager, Regulatory Compliance will be part of the Corporate Audit Services team and will work on a variety of engagements encompassing regulatory, compliance, IT, operational processes and integrated activities.This position will report to the Vice President, IT & Regulatory.
This position will lead and execute initiatives designed to aid the department in achieving established performance objectives. You should be capable of identifying and addressing audit and regulatory issues across a variety of business areas and risk exposures, including IT and operational matters. The Regulatory Program Manager, Advisory will have significant regulatory, internal client and executive interface, and as such requires strong professional presence, communication and decision-making skills.
- Manage portfolio of regulatory supervisory activities including examinations, reviews/visits and central point of contacts (CPC) meetings
- Plan, execute and oversee regulatory compliance audits
- Provide support on State Money Transmitter examinations
- Establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Assess risks and formulate logical and supportable conclusions
- Review, develop and maintain regulatory and audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements
- Provide support to business units in all phases of the regulatory review/exam process
- Provide mentoring and coaching of other team members; assist management in developing talent
- Lead or support teams as appropriate based on engagement specifics
- Review and prepare concise, well-written communications, including final deliverables
- Contribute to a high-performance environment with an execution focus
- Provide input on strategic projects to provide audit, risk and compliance perspective
- Lead select internal improvement initiatives
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or another relevant major
- An MBA or Masters degree is a plus!
- Professional certification is preferred (such as CRCM , CPA, CISA, CIA, CFE, CISSP, PMP, etc.)
- You should have 7 or more years of experience with progressive leadership responsibilities, either in a Fortune 500 internal audit function, professional services firm or other professional organization. Although financial services experience is highly desired, other industry experience will be considered as appropriate
- Any BIG 4 and/or consulting experience is a plus.
- Program & Project Management experience
- A general understanding of laws, regulations (GLBA) and standards (PCI DSS, PA-DSS) governing high tech and financial services industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Federal Banking Agencies (FBA) / Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council(FFIEC) supervisory / examination process
- Federal Consumer Financial Law associated compliance program
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) compliance requirements.
This is a global industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip organization. We are looking for an individual with polished communication skills that wants a challenging position with upward mobility Regulatory opportunities! The Internal Audit Manager, Regulatory Compliance position has a base salary of $100-120k + Bonus + strong benefit and retirement programs. Paid relocation benefits are available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: