Job #: 7828
Title: Field Service Engineers
Job Location: Toledo, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: +Overtime pay
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Field Service Engineer
Positions in various USA Cities
Competitive Hourly Wage and Overtime availability JOB DESCRIPTION
Field Service Engineer
Positions available in Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Michigan/Ohio Border depending on skillset
We are assisting our client, a high-tech company who provides manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology, and electronics, with a search for multiple field service engineer positions. Our client is a stable, growing provider to multiple manufacturing industries, including metal fabrication, machining and medical manufacturing.
The field service engineer will provide applications field support for multi-axis systems, including run-off support, post sale applications support, applications training, system programming support and training. Communication with Sales/Marketing and field applications support. Company also offers programming support and/or training at the customer site.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Clearly and professionally interact with customers
- Work closely with customers and machines to ensure equipment operates within expected tolerances
- Pursue machine diagnosis with our internal Product Support Group (PSG) to repair equipment
- Work carefully with the PSG for technical assistance and provide them with diagnostic feedback
- At times, use visual clues, computer programs, diagnostic tools to further diagnose machine difficulties
- Use electrical and electronic knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues
- Read and utilize company repair manuals and work orders for assistance with repairs and diagnostics
- Clean, replace or install parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment
- Assemble, install, align equipment as needed
- Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to PSG and management
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as applications, sales, engineering, production, etc.
- When needed, provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or repair of machines
- Assist other Field Service Engineers as needed
- Receive factory product training and technical service knowledge as needed
- Submit organized and helpful service reports for each repair mission
- Help to develop or adjust existing technical documentation
- Work as required, with minimal supervision, in compliance with all safety requirements
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Associates program or technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in computer software, CNC programming, file management, electronics, digital circuits, wiring, mechanics and hydraulics is helpful.
- Well-mannered, able to work with all different types of customers.
- Must have and maintain a clean and valid drivers license and record.
- Bilingual, Spanish or German, is a plus
- Ability/Desire to travel at a regional and national level 100%
- Training will be 6 to 9 months
How to Apply: