Job #: 7813
Title: Business Development - Field Design Engineer
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Development - Field Design Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Do you love to be involved in designing something new?
Are you a strategic with a sharp eye for detail?
If so perhaps this position would be a good fit for you!!
We are a global OEM manufacturer of passive electronic components and we supply tier one electronic manufacturers around the world.
In this role you will be the champion for new business generation via design in and design win for our resistor division.You will take ownership of Design-In, identification of new projects and new/potential customers; strive to visit as many customers as possible that were identified with business potential. Technical communication with design engineers is essential. JOB DESCRIPTION
A Few of the Key Responsibilities :
- Target is 2-3 customer visits per traveling day with design engineers, minimum 144 visits per year.
- Meeting with engineers is a priority and preferred.
- Grow key accounts and develop net new business
- Responsible for crm, travel calendar and design-in matrix updates.
- At least 2* demo presentations per travel week, minimum *72 per year
- Work with the CSR, develop new opportunities together and follow up after existing business in your region.
- Personal responsibility to keep the Demo kit in operational mode, sample availability and shipment from place to place.
- To provide an expenses report on time with all the required information, this report should be approved by the Sales Manager.
- To check the POS reports every month, and analyses new added customers, reduced parts by customer, growing demand.
- To support the sales manager to follow up after existing business.
- Provide support in a pre-sales through post sales.
- Provide specifications and ideas for new applications.
- Arrange technical conference calls with customers and application engineers as needed.
Travel: 50+% QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills - At least 5 years of work experiences in technical sales and/or marketing
Education -Technical degree or an equivalent qualification
Thanks and have a great day.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: