Job #: 7817
Title: Property Accountant/Senior Property Accountant
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Investment/Management/Development Real Estate group looking for a Property Accountant to join their group. Culture is creative and supportive. High marks on the CFO who empowers her team and continues to build on everyone`s individual strengths. Company is growing exponentially and lots of opportunity for growth. The group specializes in Multi-Family and Mixed Use. 12+ funds. High volume. Quite a few folks on the team are CPAs, thus could also support folks who would like to obtain their CPA. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Oversee the accounting for a portfolio of properties
- Ensure accounting transactions are in accordance with GAAP and allocated correctly to the various properties
- Month/Year end closing functions.
- Prepare the calculation of asset management fees, property management fees, and lease commission
- Record acquisitions/dispositions of real estate assets;
- Assist with the annual tax returns;
- Work directly with the Asset Management team in providing financial information on the various properties.
2+ years of accounting experience;
Public/Private Mix ideal - would look at all private experience or straight out of public
Real Estate/Fund Accounting experience a plus;
Proficient in using the latest versions of Microsoft Excel and Word and Yardi
BA in Business/related field, or equivalent work experience
How to Apply: