Job #: 7881
Title: Sr. Electrical Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 14-18% bonus, 6% match 401k
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Electrical Reliability Engineer JOB DESCRIPTION
With the company taking aggressive actions to expand and grow, they are looking to improve and upgrade their facilities across the nation and some internationally! They are looking to hire the right type of talent and a fast paced, driven type of personality.
- Act as a global specialist to company`s manufacturing operations in the area of electrical systems. Define standards for systems and leverage best practices across the network. Examples of systems include:
- High voltage systems
- Low voltage systems
- Control system input/output modules
- Develop plans to address long term infrastructure needs around electrical systems listed above.
- Guide and plan 3-5 year capital plans to upgrade infrastructure.
- Provide project management and engineering support.
- Act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region (either Gulf Coast or Chicago area). Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization. Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader Grace organization.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Assist in driving cultural change around maintenance work management. Assess work prioritization, planning and scheduling, and associated management processes; identify barriers; and work on plans to improve.
- Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- Lead high impact projects linked to uptime that are critical to meeting business objectives.
- Ability to drive results; bias toward action
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, including the units specified above.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Leader of change, with ability to influence and gain support from operator/craft level to executive leadership
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Facilitative; can lead a project with multiple stakeholders and align their objectives in order to meet project milestones
- Strong interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Support and travel ~50% to multiple manufacturing sites
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes. Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification desired
- Excellent PC skills, including SAP, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: